Steve Rogers isn’t a hero because he’s Captain America
Captain America is a hero because he’s Steve Rogers
Alias was a show with a phenomenal cast that really deserved better writers. I stuck around through the whole miserable mess because of the cast. And not a Star Wars fan, but no fandom deserves JJ Abrams :(
He is a mess as a storyteller. He can only keep it together for one or two things, but anything beyond that?
He’s a mess.No one deserves JJ Abrams :(
George of the Jungle, 1997
You don’t understand; this is like my favorite scene out of any movie I’ve ever seen. Ever.
hah, i prefer to think of the show ending at end of S2, when I still had hope that JJ Abrams knew wtf he was doing with all his mysterious plots. So much wasted potential on that show.
Man I hear you s3 was suuuuch a mess, I don’t even wanna look at s5 of that show. I’m so, so glad JJ Abrams doesn’t have anything to do with Person of Interest.I remember anytime he returned to help out in Fringe, it was a mess. I think Fringe first shifted into Peter Bishop-centricness was when JJ Abrams got involved. I’m no longer impressed with anything he’s done and I’m so anxious about what happens to Star Wars now :(.
I’ve read several books on the new Kindle World platform for The Vampire Diaries and Veronica Mars and I love it but there is no SMUT.. I mean that’s just wrong on so many levels. if they’re not worrying about it they should put a disclaimer because most of the viewers of those two fandoms are old enough to read those kinds of things. they need to change this ASAP because some of those stories had smut in them and they had to be edited to be published.
Copy and pasted straight from the Kindle Worlds/Vm page … I mean, this cuts out 90% of my stories, even if I was inclined to profit off fanfic. I can’t understand why readers bother, given the huge amount of stuff available out there for free, easily downloadable on your Kindle …
Be sure to read and follow the Content Guidelines while writing your story. Your story will be reviewed and will only be eligible for publication if the Content Guidelines are followed.
- Pornography: We don’t accept pornography or offensive depictions of graphic sexual acts.
- Offensive Content: We don’t accept offensive content, including but not limited to racial slurs, excessively graphic or violent material, or excessive use of foul language.
- Illegal and Infringing Content: We take violations of laws and proprietary rights very seriously. It is the authors’ responsibility to ensure that their content doesn’t violate laws or copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other rights.
- Poor Customer Experience: We don’t accept books that provide a poor customer experience. Examples include poorly formatted books and books with misleading titles, cover art, or product descriptions. We reserve the right to determine whether content provides a poor customer experience.
- Excessive Use of Brands: We don’t accept the excessive use of brand names or the inclusion of brand names for paid advertising or promotion.
- Crossover: No crossovers from other Worlds are permitted, meaning your work may not include elements of any copyright-protected book, movie, or other property outside the elements of this World.
- No erotica, including frequent, prominent, or graphic descriptions of sexual acts.
- The title of your work may not be the same or misleadingly similar to any books, movies or other derivative works based on the Veronica Mars television series.
- Your work may not include any of the Veronica Mars series characters in the years after Veronica Mars is in college.
- Stories must be based on characters, scenes, events, themes and plots appearing in the Veronica Mars television series only, which ran 64 episodes from 2004-2007. The World does not include characters, scenes, events, themes or plots that are unique to any books, movies or other derivative works based on the Veronica Mars television series.
- Your work may not be a novelization of a Veronica Mars television series episode.
#what a great screencap#Katherine’s body man#no longer strong and powerful but limping and banged and scratched up#and still going on#because Katherine is nothing if not a survivor#and Jeremy lying down on the ground watching her#gosh#Katherine x Jeremy#OTP: me and my coin operated boy#(yes I will tag it that)#I need my otp in everything#TVD#no one gets out alive