*remembers i’m wearing eye makeup*
Once Upon a Time, Season 3 - Taking Back Neverland
You have GOT to be shitting me. There’s a “Oncers Be Negative” blog now. What is wrong with people? Is it SO HARD to try and bring NICE things to the fandom instead of insulting each other anonymously even more?
- On same-sex marriage: The new pope has called gay marraige “a scheme to destroy God’s plan” and “a real and dire anthropological throwback.” In 2010, he was a vocal opponent of the Argentinian government’s proposed legislation to legalize same-sex marriage.
- On homosexuality: Bergoglio is reportedly “unwaveringly orthodox” on such moral issues.
- On abortion: He has rallied his clergy against the “culture of death” that is the pro-abortion movement.
- On contraceptives: The new pope strongly opposed Argentinian President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner‘s efforts to distribute free contraceptives, likely seeing it as part of the aforementioned “culture of death.”
- On same-sex adoption: Bergoglio has called it a form of discrimination against children.
I even procrastinate on the things that I want to do.
Kathryn: Thank you for being such a good friend. It’s been so lonely that I’m not used to having one.
Regina: Neither am I.
The walls you build yourself - Andrew Murphy
Purchase Prints or iPhone Skins here
“i’m gonna write” i whisper as i don’t